31 Jul Recap: Prestige Conference Las Vegas
What happens at Prestige Conference Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas…or does it?
Now, don’t worry, we won’t spill details about things that happened after the After Party. But we do want to share some highlights from the conference for those that couldn’t make it or those that are wondering what to expect at the next event in Minneapolis this August.
You can verify that our memories aren’t too fuzzy by cross-checking our story with these other great Prestige recaps:
- Exceeding Expectations – Return attendee Jennifer Bourn of Bourn Creative
- A Small Business Perspective – First-time attendee Wes Chyrchel, Web Business Coach & Developer
- A Prestigious Affair You Shouldn’t Miss – First-time attendee Dre Armeda of WebDevStudios
- The Good, Bad, & Amazing – Speaker Chris Lema of Crowd Favorite
- World of WordPress Developers in One Weekend – First-time attendee Russell Aaron of Geek Street WP
- Prestige Conference Las Vegas 2015 – Return attendee James Dalman of Happy Joe
- Photos from Mendel Kurland of GoDaddy
- More photos from Aaron Hockley of Hockley Photography
Friday Night Product Panel
It’s easy for us to be biased about our own event, so we pulled some Twitter highlights to share instead.
Saturday: Tons of Great Sessions
We kicked off Saturday with a unique perspective from John Hawkins of 9seeds and Kim Schaefer of Downtown Project. Hearing both perspectives from developer and client led to some fantastic discussion and questions from the audience.
We received overwhelmingly positive feedback for the event and the content our speakers presented. Thank you to all of the attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers that made Prestige Conference a success!